Webinar: 4 Easy Ways to Generate Non-Dues Revenue
Date: November 30, 2016
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern
With falloffs in membership, non-dues revenue has become the lifeblood of associations.
And that blood supply is scarce.
Invest 30 minutes of your time and learn how you can increase the flow of non-dues revenue into your association—the easy way.
Join journalist Michael Hart in a lively conversation about four ready assets you can tap to boost none-dues revenue:
- Marketing and membership lists
- Conferences and exhibitions
- Conference and exhibition content
- “Non-endemic” event sponsorships
New best practices have emerged in the past 24 months that make generating non-dues income easier than it’s ever been. Everyone on your staff who’s accountable for revenue -generation will benefit from the conversation. So invite your colleagues to join.
- Michael Hart, Michael Hart Associates
- David James, Bethesda List Center
- Randy Lieberman, Foundation Marketing Group
- Steve Parker, Digitell, Inc.
- Bob James, The New Hughes Group
Ample time is reserved for Q&A. Click Here to Register