OPUS DX is a content delivery and archiving platform with unprecedented functionality allowing clients the ability to manage their own content (SaaS), or lean heavily on Digitell’s full service capabilities, such as administration, event production, video and editing, and call center technical support. The OPUS DX platform was designed with an emphasis on driving revenues and year round engagement while maximizing the users digital experience. OPUS DX includes unique capabilities that provide organizations with the ability to leverage their educational content to further their mission and engage their industry professionals. OPUS DX is more than just an LMS, it is a platform that organizations can grow into year after year, allowing them to build a successful year round digital strategy.
Unlike many other content management systems, Digitell’s flexible front end design consists of templates that allow the client to take advantage of best practices when it comes to content layout, mobile access, responsive design and leading software standards.
- On-Demand Content Hosting
- CE Accreditation
- Monetization, Store Builder
- Tech Support
- NO USER FEES
- CE Certificates
- API Integrations
Items marked in Red require an additional module purchase
The live events system can be used as an entry point for all types of events including hybrid events, virtual events, webinars and even physical events. The key features of the events system include:
- Branded Event Site
- Custom Page Tabs
- Registration and Ecommerce System
- Email system
- Branded Player for Your Organization
- Mobile Compatible and Responsive
- Flexible UI
- Chat Lobbies
- Closed Captioning
- Low Latency
This is the best virtual conference I’ve attended during COVID. Virtual is the best cost saver because it provides developers more time to create rather than time spent traveling.
Yeah I was skeptical of online attendance but this worked great!!!
My live stream is REALLY working well, thanks Technical Team!
I think I learned more from all the comments here than when I sit in the lecture and don’t get to communicate. Thank you.
These sessions have been excellent. I appreciate how user-friendly this platform has been. Thank you.
Loving all the networking going on. My e-mail in-box is beeping with contacts. Great work, everyone!
I have no complaints. It’s great to have no travel, or to sleep in a hotel. Also – it saves money for our organization. I found the technology very easy to use, and it made me more efficient, as I could go check e-mail when we had a 15 minute or 30 minute break. I…
Kudos to everyone involved in the virtual access! I’ve attended other conferences in person, so I was initially concerned about attending virtually. This is such a great option for anyone who can’t attend in person 🙂
Just a quick remark that I really enjoyed the talks but also this system. It is very easy to interact.
Good morning! I can’t wait to do the overall course evaluation…This virtual format is great! I like that I’ll be able to view the sessions again in 2 weeks. And love the fact that I can attend every year now without having to deal with work approval/costs. I won’t miss a year of attending now.
OPUS DX Platform Features
- an engaging live player
- customized engagement lobbies
- interactive agendas
- evaluations and surveys
- CE, CME, CPE
- certificates and transcripts
- poster solutions
- global chat and private chats
- social wall
- forums/discussion boards
- sponsorship opportunities
- exhibitor profiles
- custom pages
- full real time reporting and more.
Digitell Launches New Networking Feature to Enhance Attendee Experience
With Digitell’s new networking feature, you can now bridge the gap between your audiences and provide them with a more engaging experience during your next virtual or hybrid event. The networking feature allows attendees to create a unique profile with their picture and background information so they can connect with other like-minded attendees through 1:1 video or text chat.
OPUS DX will provide your members with a much better user experience
- Easily manage your event pages, sessions, speakers, marketing promotions, courses
- Increase your content revenue
- Engage your audience with cross-selling
- One-stop shopping for both your live and on-demand offerings
- Fully interactive and engaging media player
- Evaluations are easier to complete on their mobile devices.
- The library will function more like a store (think Amazon) and make product purchases easier for user.
- Your staff will have more control over the platform and can develop packages, courses, coupon codes, flash sales, and take advantage of many additional marketing opportunities.
- Utilize numerous features that allow for group and facility access resulting in much greater revenues.
- Distribute your content through a variety of new content access and session credit features.
- Create custom reports that provide you and your team vital information that will help shape future content marketing strategies.
ANNA Captures & Transforms Event Content to Create Year-Round Learning Communities
For nearly two decades, Celess Tyrell has developed and refined online learning opportunities for ANNA members, always with a keen eye for tech-enabled innovation. In her role Program Manager at Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., her achievements span much wider, as she guides online learning for five other healthcare associations. In 2005, ANNA selected Digitell as their partner to advance online learning. Brian Zambotti would regularly collaborate with Celess on best ways to deliver more value to members through event content capture and live streaming. The ANNA online library includes hundreds of courses gleaned from content captured at their physical events.