To establish an online audience to increase overall registration and drive revenue.
Contemporary Forums hired Digitell to develop their online “Hybrid Event” solution enabling the broadcasting of selected educational sessions from the Contraceptive Technology Conference.
- Digitell Live Streamed 20 sessions from one room over three days
- All sessions broadcast were recorded and archived for access by attendees after the event
- Content was made available for anyone to purchase and gain continuing education credits
- Digitell executed the live streaming, encoding, and tech support during the webcast as well as the post-webcast archiving, and sales of archived material via e-commerce.
- Digitell’s Live Stream was accessible on all computers, tablets and smart phones
Increase of 238% in Virtual Attendees from 2011 to 2013
Established a new revenue stream that exceeded expectations
Resulted in a positive user experience
“You all have made this a great experience. I have done a few shorter webcasts and I admit I was skeptical but it really has worked very well”
“All of you doing the webcast support have been awesome! Patient, prompt and knowledgable!!! Thank you so much”
“CT 2013 WAS OUR BEST LIVE STREAM EVENT YET!”
Susan McKenna, Online CE Project Manager
Faculty Coordinator, Contemporary Forums