The success of most Associations is centered around the success of their Annual Meeting. In today’s world, many Associations struggle at finding ways to offset the increasing travel frustrations, and grow their meeting. You know the old saying that goes, “you can’t keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results”. So, if expanding your annual meeting attendance is something you need to do, you must start doing things differently.
Here are some proven ways at expanding your attendance:
- Live Stream your conference to an audience of people that are not coming to your conference. This will not cannibalize your physical conference and will generate more paying attendees, who many will become physical attendees in the future. Many organizations have seen a virtual to physical conversion rate of up to 40%.
- Live Stream to Local Hotels, sponsored by your local chapter, to create micro meetings, using your Annual Meeting content. This is a great way for chapters to generate revenue riding the coattails of the Annual Conference. It also provides a source of revenue for chapters as well.
- Capture Your educational sessions and re-broadcast them Post-Conference. Use your content as a marketing tool to expose your target market to the quality of your education. This effort will result in more physical attendees.
- Using Digitell’s OPUS DX Platform you can email out hundreds of thousands of Session Credits, at no cost, to allow potential attendees to watch 1 or more sessions for free, exposing them to your education and driving attendance. Remember, exposure equals increased attendance.
- Capture your sessions and create an On-Demand Library to showcase the quality of your education and provide a valuable resource for your market.